Marriage Is Incredible

Marriage is an exceptionally incredible institution. When my daughter was seven years old, she could tell me about her boyfriend - Joseph - who happened to be her classmate. She believes Joseph will be her husband despite the fact that he is not clear in his mind about her seriousness of their friendship. That is how incredible marriage is. Both the under aged and the aged, the rich and the poor, the weak and the strong are all giving marriage a very serious thought. The astonishing high rate of divorce is not, will not and should not be a hindrance to any individual from considering and indeed jumping into it, of course at the appropriate time.

Marriage is such an awesome idea that not many consider the many and great responsibilities associated with it before getting into it. Many married couples can not remember when they sat down to plan on how to tackle the challenges they face in their marriages today but the amazing fact is that they are able to maneuver through them all. This means that in a marriage of serious, positive and committed couple, there exists some divine power which when activated, releases sufficient energy, grace and wisdom to face and manage any sort of a crisis or conflict arising.

This being the case, then there is no cause of fear of getting into marriage. Friends, just be sincere. Whether you are single, married, separated, divorced or even windowed, there exists a desire in every sound human being to be in a long lasting and fulfilling companionship. To some, this longing is on the surface and to others, it is hidden deep. To some, it is a top priority while to others; it is just an issue to consider. Whichever way, marriage is wonderful. Go for it, stay in it – whatever applies to you.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Be a Trusted Spouse

Any relationship that is not based on genuine trust can not go far. This applies in all categories of alliances and partnerships whether they are business, political, religious or social. A marriage is a very important unit of any society. Therefore, trust between husband and wife is very necessary for the well being of any particular family and the community at large.

Marriages whose spouses live in full trust with each other are like pillars. Their stability is unquestionable. Such relationships can withstand any kind of storm. No amount of trouble or challenge can break the fibers of a marriage that is based on trust between the husband and wife. Within an environment of trust, people live in freedom.

When husbands and wives live open lives before each other, then they enjoy liberty in their relationships. They do not fear each other because they have no secrets. They have nothing to hide. Even when one of the spouses does something wrong, because of the trust and the freedom they have with each other, they are able to resolve without much friction and forgive one another sincerely.

Mistrust has stalled many marriage relationships. Therefore, my advice is that all spouses should live openly and sincerely with each other. Avoid selfishness, secrets and hidden agendas in your marriage. Regardless of each other's weaknesses, learn to put up with one another. Do not intimidate or threaten your spouse. Allow love and freedom to exist in your relationship. Forgiveness is a very important ingredient in your marriage. If your spouse knows that you will sincerely forgive, then I do not expect any cover up or secrets which are the major contributors of mistrust.

2 comments:

  1. Trust is one of the building blocks of a good, happy and successful marriage.


    Denver marriage counselor

    ReplyDelete
  2. My testimony of Getting ex back after a breakup
    My boyfriend of a 4year just broke up with me and I am 3 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most nights. Sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot. After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me once and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. I was really upset and I needed help, so one day I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Imoloa can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 2 weeks later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything is back  to normal. I and my boyfriend and I are living together happily again. Dr. Imoloa as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back,  happy marriage love spell, unable to get pregnant, Loto Spell, protection spell, traveler spell, job spell, attraction charms, extreme protections and so on. Contact him Via Email-drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / Whatsapp- +2347081986098. Website- drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete